William the lurcher Welcome to my little corner of the internet



"Hi, I'm William (a Lurcher sighthound). In my case I'm a mixture of Deerhound, Greyhound, Bedlington, Collie & Huntaway. I was born 13th October 2007 on a farm near Tavistock Devon. Hope you will enjoy my adventures........❤️William"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

17 Sept 2016

Sand on my chinny chin chin

that was after I had gone to the big area of beach to ....


then dad took me round to Barricane beach to find mum,   (she had been busy painting - yes painting! on the beach!  very strange, but if you missed her blog about it you can catch up with
 this link here by clicking the picture below )

http://studiohyde.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/another-spot-of-en-plein-air-painting.html


I enjoyed finding mum though and we spent a nice time watching people and resting on the sand...as you see, I collected some for later (mum always loves it when that happens)...











 then they mentioned leaving the beach
What!
LEAVE THE BEACH!  

Nooooo
 


 I was determined to stay,
but then Dinner was mentioned.




(the sand wasn't so fine on this bit of beach as it is on the main one,
but I didn't mind, it was the beach and I love it).