William the lurcher Welcome to my little corner of the internet



"Hi, I'm William (a Lurcher sighthound). In my case I'm a mixture of Deerhound, Greyhound, Bedlington, Collie & Huntaway. I was born 13th October 2007 on a farm near Tavistock Devon. Hope you will enjoy my adventures........❤️William"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 May 2014

Chillin' with dad

Mum had to visit the opticians, so whilst she was busy with that, Dad and I sat on a bench to wait for her.   It was a good chance to 'people watch' - I love doing that.... or rather a case of 'people watch me'.  It appears to be a strange sight seeing me, a large dog, having a cuddle on dad's lap!



and when mum came along, she tried sneaking up on us.  If I spot her, I want to get down and run up to her, so she has to use stealth tac-tics...


I'm pretty sure mum is about.....



Yep, I knew it - here she is with that dreaded camera...


"oh, hi mum"