William the lurcher Welcome to my little corner of the internet



"Hi, I'm William (a Lurcher sighthound). In my case I'm a mixture of Deerhound, Greyhound, Bedlington, Collie & Huntaway. I was born 13th October 2007 on a farm near Tavistock Devon. Hope you will enjoy my adventures........❤️William"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 Jan 2013

Look what happened....

yesterday in my house...


yes, they decided to chop up the Christmas tree!...and didn't even ask me first...



I did wonder if I could help...



but apparently Not... and I even tried to get in the way...


I kept a close eye on things though...





and decided there might be a very useful stick to chew, or for some other use!



but dad was too quick for me and said 'No William!...



As if...

and then mum scribbled some sketches!


gif make